Skip to main content

Uncovered True Crime and holocaust stories

'He ripped the child from his mother's arms': Father who 'slaughtered' his three sons, 3, 4 and 7, is indicted for murder as court hears he 'put a bullet in the head' of the youngest - as prosecutor vows to 'have him executed

'He ripped the child from his mother's arms': Father who 'slaughtered' his three sons, 3, 4 and 7, is indicted for murder as court hears he 'put a bullet in the head' of the youngest - as prosecutor vows to 'have him executed'


Chad Doerman, 32, entered a plea of not guilty in court on Friday in the gruesome murder of his three young sons last week 
On Thursday, he was indicted and faces 21 counts:  nine counts of aggravated murder; 8 counts of kidnapping and four counts of felonious assault

Prosecutor Mark Tekulve said this 'is a death penalty case' 

A father accused of gunning down his three young sons 'ripped' his three-year-old boy from his mother's arms, a court heard today as he was indicted for murder.





Chad Doerman, 32, denied murdering his sons Clayton, 7, Hunter, 4, and Chase, 3, at the Clermont County courthouse in Ohio on Friday.

Prosecutor Mark Tekulve told reporters outside the courtroom how Doerman 'slaughtered his three children in the most brutal fashion you can imagine' with a rifle at their home in Monroe Township on June 15.

'My goal is to have this man executed for slaughtering these three little boys,' he said. 'It is an incomprehensible act of horror that he perpetrated on this family.'

Tekulve earlier told the judge that Doerman 'ripped' the 3-year-old from his mother's arms and 'put a bullet in his head.' He said the father 'gunned down' the 7-year-old 'from behind' as he tried to flee and then executed the helpless boy when he fell.

Doerman, who is thought to have planned the killings for at least three months, has been arrested and charged with aggravated murder. He was arraigned on Friday and is now being held on $20 million bail. Pictured: The three boys shot dead

The suspect's 14-year-old stepdaughter (center) pictured with her three brothers, who were gunned down execution style by their father on June 15. The teen, whose name was not disclosed, ran to get help screaming, 'my stepfather is killing everybody in the house'

During the deadly shooting rampage, Doerman's wife, who was not identified, was shot in the hand while trying to shield her children from the gunfire.

Her 14-year-old daughter, who was not injured, ran down the road screaming, 'my stepfather is killing everybody in her house.'

He now faces 21 counts: nine counts of aggravated murder and 8 counts of kidnapping and four counts of felonious assault for the June 15 deaths of his sons, according to Clermont County court records.
Tekulve said Doerman killed four-year-old Hunter first, then shot seven-year-old Clayton after he ran into a field behind the home, and then killed youngest, 3-year-old Chase, 'ripping him from his mother's arms,' WLWT-TV reported.

He said his most important focus right now is to make sure the family is safe and protected and can find peace someday.

'The proof is evident and the presumption is great that he be held without bail,' Tekulve said.

The judge then ruled Doerman be held without bond. The next court date is set for July 5 for a pre-trial hearing.
At Doerman's arraignment on Thursday prosecutors described how he had 'hunted' down one of the boys who fled before bringing him back to the house and shooting him.

David Gast, Clermont County´s chief prosecutor of Municipal Court, called the killlings the worst crime he'd ever seen.

 'This was the man that everyday they woke up looking to for protection, love and guidance in all things.
'He was their world, he was their guardian and he executed them in cold blood.' 

Chad Doerman charged with murder of his three young sons
Chad Doerman, 32, shot dead his three sons - aged seven, four and three - in Monroe Township. One of the boys tried to flee into a nearby field but Doerman 'hunted' his son down and brought him back to their home before killing him, prosecutors said

Bodycam shows arrest of man accused of killing his three young sons

According to the indictment Doerman 'did purposely, and with prior calculation and design, cause the death of [redacted names] in violation of Ohio Revised Code, Aggrvated Murder, an unclassified felony.' 
The indictment revealed that Doerman was in possession of a Marlin Model HC .22 Rifle at the time of the deadly shooting.

'Chad C. Doerman had a fireram on or about his person or under his control while committing the offense and displayed the firearm, brandished the firearm, indicated that he possessed the firearm, or used it to facilitate the offense,' as per the indictment.
Officials have not released a motive for the slayings, which occurred in Monroe Township, about 75 miles west of Columbus.

His bail has been set at $20 million and he is currently being held in the Clermont County Jail.

Court records did not indicate whether he was represented by a lawyer at his arraignment.

Clermont County's public defender's office declined to say whether they represent him.
On Wednesday the chilling 911 calls were released by the prosecutors office.

In one of the calls, a frantic neighbor can be heard telling a 911 operator that she witnessed a blonde-haired girl running down the road and screaming 'my stepfather is killing everybody in her house'.

In a separate call, the boys' mother, 34, who was shot in the hand, can be heard telling operators that her 'babies have been shot'.

The neighbor who called 911 told the operator that she offered to pick up the girl in her car but the teen refused, telling her that she 'couldn't leave her family' and continued running toward a fire station.

The Clermont County Prosecutor's Office told DailyMail.com it was not releasing the girl's name. 

Deputies responded to the home in Monroe Township shortly before 4.30pm on June 15 after receiving two 911 calls, one apparently from the mother who was screaming that 'her babies had been shot.'

The other call came from a passing motorist who said a girl was running down the street saying her father was killing people, according to a news release from the Clermont County Sheriff's Office.

The deputies found three boys outside the home with gunshot wounds and tried to save their lives, but the children died at the scene.
Haunting police bodycam footage shows the moment officers arrived to find Doerman calmly seated next to his rifle moments after allegedly executing his young sons.
He was detained without incident after he was found on the steps of his Ohio property.

'I ain't gonna hurt nobody,' Doerman told arresting officers as he told them that his dog wouldn't bite them. 
'Shut up, dude. You have the right to remain silent. F***ing use it,' a deputy tells him.  

The sheriff's office said the 34-year-old mother, who was not identified, was outside the home and had suffered a gunshot to the hand while trying to shield her sons from their father. 
She was transported to a hospital with injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening

The Clermont County´s chief prosecutor of Municipal Court said Doerman, 'held these children knowing there was nothing they could do.
'How do you unsee that sort of abomination?' Gast asked.
The sheriff's office said there were no signs of forced entry into the home and investigators are not looking for any other suspects.

Doerman later allegedly confessed to lining up his three young sons and shooting them one after another, as his terrified daughter ran, screaming that her father was 'killing everyone,' said prosecutors on Friday.
He is also accused of shooting the boys' mother in the hand. He was charged with aggravated murder over the death of his children.
Officials have not released a motive behind the shootings.
Doerman's father, Keith Doerman, 59, said he and his wife were 'still trying to comprehend' how their son could have allegedly killed his own boys, but added they have 'no answers.

Keith added: 'He just snapped. There was something going on in his life that he couldn't handle no more.'
'I can't talk to him, they aren't letting me talk to him so I don't have any answers. He probably hid a lot of stuff from me.'
He said he had just visited his son last week. 'He seemed fine. He was a jokester and a fun-loving guy,' he said.
He also insisted that his son did not have a criminal history or any mental illness.

But, in 2010 was once charged with a domestic violence incident, during which he had allegedly choked his father.
However, the case was dismissed when Keith Doerman failed to appear as a witness for the prosecution.
The elder Doerman told the Post that the account recorded by the Cincinnati Enquirer was incorrect and that the 'judge dismissed the case.'
Just days prior to their horrifying deaths, Doerman seems to have changed his profile picture on Facebook to a picture of his three young sons. Continue reading

Comments

Uncovered True Crime and Holocaust story's

Popular posts from this blog

The Nazi party girls of Auschwitz: SS women romanced and caroused with death camp guard lovers as they oversaw the murder of thousands of Jews - before paying the ultimate price on the gallows

The biographies of over 200 SS women serving at Auschwitz death camp and their 'after work parties' have been published online in an effort to show the world that it wasn't just men involved. Entitled 'Women working for the SS', the project from the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum documents the women's lives from birth and how they ended up serving Adolf Hitler. One of the women was Maria Mandl, a senior SS guard in Auschwitz from October 1942 to October 1944 who was nicknamed 'The Beast' by prisoners Born in 1912 the daughter of a shoemaker, she first started work in a Nazi concentration camp in Lichtenburg  Germany  in 1938 before being transferred to the camp for women in Ravensbruk, also in Germany. In 1942 she was sent to Auschwitz where she became infamous for her sadism and sending 'an estimated half a million women and children to their deaths in the gas chambers.' In 1942 she was sent to Auschwitz where she became infamous for her sadism...

Outrage as video showing bullies beating schoolgirl, 14, and forcing her to strip naked in public goes viral

Outrage as video showing bullies beating schoolgirl, 14, and forcing her to strip naked in public goes viral Sick clip shows helpless teen taking her clothes off in broad daylight THIS is the shocking moment a helpless teen is forced to strip in public as her laughing tormentors beat her. An uncensored version of the sick video filmed in Bulgaria has gone viral on social media. It sees a girl, 14, dressed in denim shorts and a black top being humiliated in a busy residential complex in the capital Sofia. The girl, named in local media only by her initials A.G, is made to take her clothes off in broad daylight. One of her attackers can be heard saying: "Take off your clothes! Do you hear me?" She pleads with them to not make strip in public before one lunges at her and pushes her to the ground. The person who uploaded it to social media is said to be assisting police, naming two attackers as Laura and Paula and revealing that a male was filming. He is been ...

Fugitive drug lord 'Taliban' who stole cartel's 450lb cocaine shipment is tossed ALIVE into ocean with an anchor tied to his waist

Fugitive drug lord 'Taliban' who stole cartel's 450lb cocaine shipment is tossed ALIVE into ocean with an anchor tied to his waist This is the moment a fugitive Venezuelan drug trafficker known as Taliban is dumped alive in the ocean with his hands zip-tied and an anchor around his waist in revenge for stealing 450 pounds of cocaine - and cash - from a cartel. The footage, shared to social media, shows Fuentes staring at the person recording the video. He is then dumped overboard and left to drown.'.. read and watch the video  None of his kidnappers are identified but one is heard in the background of the video saying 'make sure none of our faces can be seen' and another later said 'he has no way to save himself'. Make money online: Paying sites and apps for making cash In an elaborate - and poorly thought out - ruse, Fuentes, a middleman for the Venezuelan Clan del Cartel, earlier had dumped a shipment of narcotics worth $10 million at s...

A group of prisoners documented the medical experimentations that German doctors were performing on them.

This photo was taken secretly inside the Ravensbrück concentration camp. A group of prisoners documented the medical experimentations that German doctors were performing on them. Joanna Szydłowska traded her bread to another prisoner for a camera. She was one of 74 Polish women subjected to cruel experiments, including unnecessary surgeries.  Doctors cut open some women's legs and intentionally infected them to try to simulate battlefield wounds. Some of the women were given no medication when they became desperately ill. Ravensbrück was liberated on this day in 1945 after most prisoners had been evacuated from the camp. Some of the experimentation victims testified at trials after the war. The photos they took were part of the evidence. Continue reading  #OTD #OnThisDayinHistory #Holocaust

In April 1981, the body of a young white woman was found in a ditch on Greenlee Road in Newton Township, Ohio

In April 1981, the body of a young white woman was found in a ditch on Greenlee Road in Newton Township, Ohio. She was wearing a buckskin poncho, so investigators called her the "Buckskin Girl." That same day, her body was examined. It was found that she had suffered serious injuries to her head and neck before being strangled to death about 48 hours before her body was found. Despite many years of hard work by investigators, the identity of the Buckskin Girl remained unknown for over 30 years. On April 9, 2018, the Miami Valley Regional Crime Laboratory announced that they had identified the woman as 21-year-old Marcia Lenore King from Little Rock, Arkansas. Marcia had last been seen by her family in 1980. Although she wasn’t officially reported missing, her family had kept searching for her. The identification was made possible by detailed DNA testing. Sadly, the person who caused her death has still not been found. Continue reading 

Brunhilda had the worst death due to the way she was killed

Brunhilda had the worst death due to the way she was killed Brunhilda of Austrasia Bruhilda was a Gothic Princess in the Early middle ages who married the King of Austrasia while her sister Galswintha married Chilperic I of Nesutria Brunhilda (c. 534 – 613)[1] was a Visigoth princess. Her father was King Athanagild of Spain. She married King Sigebert I of Austrasia. She ruled the eastern kingdoms of Austrasia and Burgundy in the names of her sons and grandsons. At first she was known as a fair and just ruler. She later became known for her cruelty and vengeful behavior. Before her arrival to the Frankish kingdoms, Brunhilda was an Arian Christian, but later converted to Roman Catholicism. Brunhilda traveled to Austrasia to marry King Sigebert I. King Sigebert I's half brother, King Chilperic I married Brunhilda's sister, Galswintha. However, Galswintha was not happy, and wanted to go home and take back her dowry. King Chilperic refused, and murdered her. King Chilperic remmarri...

In the fall of 1944, ten-year-old Thomas Buergenthal found himself all alone in Auschwitz, destined for the gas chamber

In the fall of 1944, ten-year-old Thomas Buergenthal found himself all alone in Auschwitz, destined for the gas chamber. Thomas had already survived the Kielce ghetto and a forced labor camp by the time German authorities deported him and his parents to Auschwitz in August 1944. Typically, children were taken on arrival and murdered in the gas chambers, but, because there was no selection when Thomas and his family arrived there, he managed to survive. His mother was taken to the women's section of the camp, but Thomas and his father remained together. However, Thomas remained in grave danger. The SS guards regularly selected prisoners to be murdered in the gas chambers and as a child Thomas stood out. While he had survived a number of selections by hiding, this time, Thomas had been caught. "They saw me as a child, and they motioned me to go one way, and my father go the other way," Thomas remembered. "And that's the last I saw of ... my father." Thomas and...

MAN CUTS OFF FOOTBALLER’S GENITALS, SLITS THROAT OVER WHATSAPP PRANK

MAN CUTS OFF FOOTBALLER’S GENITALS, SLITS THROAT OVER WHATSAPP PRANK A footballer found dead with his genitals cut off was tortured and killed “in barbaric fashion” over a drunken  whatsapp prank, it is claimed. Daniel Corea's body body was found in the Brazilian city of Sao Jose dos Pinhais on Saturday, October 27. He had been castrated and his throat slit with such force that he was almost beheaded. The 24-year-old, who played for , had been at the 18th birthday party of Allana Brittes at a nightclub in Curitiba before he was killed. Three days later, Allana’s dad,  Junior, 39, confessed to killing Correa, telling police he had found the footballer trying to rape his wife Cristiana. On Monday, pictures emerged showing Correa in bed with a sleeping woman, thought to be Brittes’ wife. They had been sent by the footballer to his friends on WhatsApp in his final hours. Police said the pictures were most likely taken as part of an “immature stunt”. Sources added that Correa suffe...

Horrible video punishment of young lady from Teso was found cheating on her husband with a Boda Boda guy.

Horrible video punishment of young lady from Teso was found cheating on her husband with a Boda Boda guy. The village wazees decided this punishment on her as a way of cleansing her house, generation and restoring dignity to her family and husband. What are your thoughts? WATCH VIDEO FOOTAGE HERE  Get the best deals here!

Julie Keefer’s constant cries put her family in danger. In the end, this may have saved her life.

Julie Keefer’s constant cries put her family in danger. In the end, this may have saved her life. After escaping the Lwów ghetto, Julie, her sister, Tola, and their family hid from the Nazis in a forest hideout for several months. Over time, the girls’ crying put the Jewish family at risk. Their grandfather made the painful decision to place two-year-old Julie and baby Tola with a friend. Soon after they were removed, the Germans discovered the hiding place in the woods and murdered everyone inside. Julie’s grandfather, who was away visiting the girls, was the only survivor. Julie never saw her parents again. During the chaos of the war, Julie and Tola were separated, and Tola was sent to a Catholic orphanage. After the Holocaust, Julie and her grandfather desperately searched for Tola but they were unable to locate the baby. Julie never lost hope of finding her sister. Despite all that she lost, Julie chose to share her story with visitors at our Museum. “For many, many years I did no...