How To Make Money On Instagram in 2026 (12 Effective Ways)

How To Make Money On Instagram in 2026 (12 Effective Ways)
At an average of 2.5 sponsored posts a day at $20 each for 30 days, I end up making around $1500 per month, with zero costs.

Jiřina Steinerová was the Czech-Jewish daughter of Leo Steiner and Johanna Steinerová (née Utitzová). She was born in Prague on the 24th of January 1942

Jiřina Steinerová was the Czech-Jewish daughter of Leo Steiner and Johanna Steinerová (née Utitzová). She was born in Prague on the 24th of January 1942. 

Her parents were Czech Jews. Leo was once the star of a popular band in Prague but was banned from performing as of 1940 due to being the only Jewish member. He was involved with Jewish and non-Jewish men who passed out clothing and food stamps to people who shouldn't have received them officially, the Jews and Roma. The group was reported to the Gestapo by a jealous ex-lover whom Leo once had an affair with until his wife became pregnant. In 1941, Leo was arrested with the other group members and taken to Dresden where he was executed on the 24th of February 1942. He never met his daughter. His wife and daughter were deported to Terezín on the 3rd of August 1942, and then to Auschwitz where they were murdered in late 1942/1943. Jiřina was under a year old

The following is Leo's last letter to his family:

“Dresden, 23.2.1942

My beloved Hanicka (Johanna), Jirinka (Jiřina), Gretinka (his sister Greta) and Jirka (?)!

Today at 6 p.m. I received your letter of the 9th of this month, and at 6:30 a.m, I was brought before the court and informed that I would be executed at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. I already knew this at noon because they shaved me and gave me new clothes.

Hanicka, my beloved, believe me, I haven't been this composed and brave in all these three months. It's 11 o'clock at night, I'm here with Lustik and Hermann (members of the food stamp group), and in the cell across the hall are four other young lives. I'm leaving this world quite calmly, with a smile on my lips, with memories of you and Jirinka, and with your pictures in my pocket. Be strong and brave like me. You must do this for my Jirinka. I am freed from great torment, for bars are worse for me than death. I'll be fine, and I'm sorry that because of my mistake, you're the only one who suffers. Please forgive me. I believe in God and in our reunion, but you must wait until your time comes"

(Continued in comments⬇️⬇️) less

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nazi party girls of Auschwitz: SS women romanced and caroused with death camp guard lovers as they oversaw the murder of thousands of Jews - before paying the ultimate price on the gallows

A group of prisoners documented the medical experimentations that German doctors were performing on them.

Fugitive drug lord 'Taliban' who stole cartel's 450lb cocaine shipment is tossed ALIVE into ocean with an anchor tied to his waist